Intermarine S.p.A. with registered office at Via Alta - 19138 Sarzana (SP) Italy, in order to select professionals to join its staff, provides the opportunity of directly replying to personnel recruitment advertisements published in the Careers Section of its website, as well as the opportunity to enter the above mentioned website for spontaneous application.
To this end, candidates are requested to provide all the necessary information to verify their eligibility for holding job positions within the company.
Intermarine S.p.A., pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree dated 30th June 2003 No. 196, informs candidates that the use of their personal data will be inspired to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency as well as privacy and personal rights protection in accordance with the Italian Law on the protection of personal data at present in force.
In this regard, Intermarine S.p.A., in compliance with the direction provided by Legislative Decree dated 30th June 2003 No. 196, invites candidates to acknowledge what stated here in below.
1. Purposes and methods of treatment of personal data
Intermarine S.p.A. in order to select people to join its staff may ask candidates to upload their Curriculum Vitae, as well as any identification and personal detail suitable to determine whether candidate's professional skills meet Company requirements, on the Careers section of its website.
Intermarine S.p.A. reserves the right to remove from its files the received data, when these, after check, prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
Candidate’s personal data will be kept in a dedicated file for a period of 12 months. Thereafter they will be cancelled, unless otherwise indicated by the Candidate.
The treatment of Candidate’s personal data will be made, by means or without the aid of electronic instruments, in order to ensure data security and confidentiality and according to a rationale and procedures strictly related to the purpose of the treatment, consisting of research, selection and recruitment of personnel.
The mentioned treatment of Candidate’s personal data could also involve the category of the so called “Sensitive data”. Candidates are therefore invited to omit those data that are not pertinent to the specific purposes for which they are released.
Any e-mail address or phone/fax number released by Candidates could be re-used by our company for sending communications for the above mentioned purposes and in connection with the relevant activities.
2. Provision of data and consent
The provision of the data required by Intermarine S.p.A is voluntary. However, failure to provide will not allow Candidates to reply to personnel recruitment advertisements that appear on the Careers section of our site or to place a spontaneous application on the same.
Intermarine S.p.A. will communicate to third parties the personal data provided by the Candidate only to the extent that disclosure is necessary in order to achieve the purposes set out in paragraph 1. Therefore, Candidate’s personal and identifying information will be disclosed, among other things, to:
- Companies that are connected to Intermarine S.p.A.;
- Third-parties, especially appointed by Intermarine S.p.A. and responsible for data processing, which provide the service of database and Curriculum Vitae management.
4. Rights of the Candidate
At any time Candidates can exercise, against the personal data holder, the rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 that for convenience purposes is reproduced in whole here in below:
Section 7 Legislative Decree No.196/2003
- The concerned person (The Candidate) has right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not by the holder of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their provision in intelligible form.
- The concerned person has right to obtain information on:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of personal data treatment;
- the rationale applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the holder, managers and representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be released or who can acknowledge them in their quality of designated representative appointed in the State territory, managers or agents.
- The concerned person has right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed unlawfully, including those data which need not to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Statement indicating that the operations as outlined in above points a) and b) have been notified, also in respect of their content, to whom data were communicated or released, unless in the case this fulfillment reveals itself as impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The concerned person has right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for lawful reason to the treatment of his/her personal data, although pertinent to the data collection purposes;
- to the treatment of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sale materials or for carrying out market research or commercial communication activities.
5. Personal data treatment holder
The personal data treatment holder referred to in this Statement is Intermarine S.p.A. with registered office at Via Alta - 19138 Sarzana (SP) Italy, to which any Candidate may address possible requests done in the exercise of the rights referred to in the previous paragraph, also by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . It should be noted that requests under Article 7, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, may be made orally.
I declare I have read and acknowledged the content of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as well as the content of the here in above copy of art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and I expressly consent to the processing of personal and sensitive data as qualified by Law to the extent and for the purposes specified in the policy.